We want you to adore your Bare pieces, we offer returns on all full-priced items (excludes earrings, sets or custom-made pieces) for an exchange or store credits as long as your return meets the below requirements:
- Items are returned within 14 days of delivery (marked by tracking)
- The item is returned unworn, undamaged, in all original packaging with all tags still attached.
- The item was not purchased on sale (including promotional offers). Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged unless the item is faulty. This policy excludes ring sizing issues.
- Return shipping costs are covered by the customer.
* We cannot accept returns for the following condition (no exception can be made):
- Sets & Build Your Own Bundles
- Earrings for hygienic regulations, no exceptions can be made
- Custom-made pieces
- Gift cards
- Items that have been worn or altered.
- After 14 days from the date of delivery (according to the tracking)
- Items purchased with a promo code or during a sale, unless deemed as faulty.
* Refunds: Please choose your items carefully as we are currently not able to provide refunds on any basis other than in the case of a fault. Refunds will only be issued if the item is deemed faulty and cannot be replaced.
* Exchanges: You can exchange for an item/item(s) that is equal or over the original order amount. (Price difference can be paid via our customer service team.) Your original order amount/credits cannot be applied towards shipping. Orders placed during a sale is NOT eligible for exchanges except for same-style ring size exchanges.
How do I return an item?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name of item/items you wish to return, placing 'return' in the subject line.
- We will email you the next steps in returning your items.
- Check your items to ensure they are in perfect condition as Bare Jewellery cannot accept any items returned worn or tampered with in any way.
- Ship your parcel back to the address provided. We recommend you send your parcel back via trackable mail as we are not liable for returns lost in transit. We cannot process your request until your parcel is successfully delivered to us. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the item to us safely. We cannot be responsible for any lost items or any damage to the product through the postal service.
- Once we receive your return, we will email you your store credit in the form of an online code which can be used storewide, or alternatively provide you with the new tracking number for your exchange. The online code will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue, it cannot be applied towards shipping charges if any.
Order Cancelation Policy:
We cannot guarantee any order changes once an order is confirmed as our warehouse works extremely fast. If you change your mind on your order prior to it being shipped, you will be issued with a store credit only. Please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com to proceed.
If your order has already been dispatched, unfortunately we are unable to make any changes.
In the event of a faulty item:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and an image of the fault within 3 days of delivery so our team can arrange a replacement as soon as possible. If you are purchasing for someone else as a gift, please do check the jewellery upon receiving first.
*Please note: Refunds will only be issued if the item is deemed faulty and cannot be replaced.
*Manufacturing faults DO NOT include: broken chain; chipped, cracked or broken pearl, shells or gemstones; general wear and tear including items that have been bent out of shape, twisted and snapped, oxidized or on which the plating is fading.
"I've had a reaction to the metals/materials in your products"- unfortunately we aren't able to refund/exchange any of the products if your skin/body rejects/reacts to the jewellery. If you are sensitive to some metals or materials, please check with us before purchasing to ensure your body is happy with your new jewellery. Please always check the materials of the items before purchasing as we do not refund or exchange in these circumstances.
• All issues including fading plating after wearing will NOT be considered as faulty items unless we have found many fading issues from the same production batch. Please do understand that the colour of plating jewellery is not permanent, however, there are some things you can do to help your jewellery pieces last longer, read here.
• Wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a manufacturing fault. If your earrings are not closing properly or are fitting loosely during the course of normal use, it is not considered a manufacturing fault, please follow the instructions here to adjust your earrings. Additionally, loss of stones or breaking and chipping due to mishandling is also not considered a manufacturing fault.
• Loss of jewellery pieces is not eligible for returns/exchanges/refunds/replacements.
• If there is a very small difference in colour between the website and the item you receive, this can happen depending on your computer screen display. Items may vary slightly in colour, this is normal. The website model product pictures are the best reference. Small colour difference is not considered a manufacturing fault.
• A small difference in shades of gold-plating or silver/platinum-plating between batches is not considered as a manufacturing fault.
• Refund/exchange will not be processed until the items are successfully delivered to us.
• Proof of purchase must be supplied with your email request, in the form of an invoice or order number.
• Bare Jewellery reserves the right to refuse any returns if it doesn't meet our policy. If the return is deemed unacceptable, it will be returned to the customer at the customer's own expense.
• We do not pay for the return shipping unless the products are faulty upon receiving (must contact us within 3 days) or the wrong products being sent.
• If the refund is eligible, refunds will be applied back to the original form of payment, excluding shipping costs and duties.
• If a refund is made on an order purchased with a promo code with a minimum order requirement: the remaining pieces must have a subtotal over the minimum order value to retain the discount, otherwise the discount value will be deducted from your refund.
• For international exchanges & returns, you must mark on the courier company’s consignment that the product is for exchange so as to avoid any customs duties and taxes.
• We are also unable to accept returns if in our opinion, you have not taken appropriate care of your purchased item as per our instructions outlined on our website here.
If you have any further questions please email our customer service team at email@example.com.